What does boarding cost for a dog?
• Dog boarding is $25/night. If you have multiple dogs that can share a run, it is $18/night per dog. See our boarding and daycare page for vaccine requirements.
How old does my pet need to be to be spayed or neutered?
• Our doctors recommend your pet be 6 months of age before spaying or neutering. Some breeds may have different needs so feel free to call the office and speak with the doctor today!
How much do you charge for a farm call?
• The initial trip fee for a farm call is $80. That does not include an exam or treatments or additional mileage.
Can you see my animal now?
• We offer 24/7 emergency care. We are available for emergencies during business hours and we also have a doctor on call for after-hours care.
Do you offer grooming?
• We offer basic baths and nail trims by appointment only. If you are looking for full-service grooming, check out these local groomers: For Pet’s Sake, A+ Pet Grooming.
Are you open on the weekend?
• Our current business hours, for appointments, are Monday through Friday, 8-5:30. We do have a doctor on call 24/7 if your pet needs emergency care.
Do you offer payment plans?
• Payment is required at time of service and a credit card will need to be on file for emergency care. We do accept major credit cards, cash, check, and Care Credit.